Nina Dobrev was wearing 29 Harry Winston Carat Diamond Chandelier Earrings at the Met Gala 2019 Red Carpet.
- Diamond Chandelier Earrings, 32.57 carats, set in platinum
- Sparkling Cluster Diamond Ring, 2.32 carats, set in platinum
- Lotus Cluster Diamond Ring, 1.28 carats, set in platinum
Lucy Boynton was wearing Harry Winston’s Iconic Winston Cluster & Forget-Me-Not Collections.
- Winston Cluster Diamond Earrings, 9.51 carats, set in platinum
- 4 Forget-Me-Not Sapphire and Diamond Rings, approx. 2.25 carats each, set in platinum
At the 2019 MET Gala red carpet, DEMI MOORE was wearing the Harry Winston’s Secret Cluster Diamond Necklace with Perfume Bottle.
- Secret Cluster Diamond Necklace with Perfume Bottle, 20.27 carats, set in platinum
A hand-carved rock crystal vial suspended in a necklace with 469 marquise, pear-shaped, and round brilliant diamonds, set in platinum.
- Secret Cluster Diamond Earrings, 9.72 carats, set in platinum
- Secret Cluster Diamond Fashion Ring, 6.57 carats, set in platinum
- Diamond Crossover Ring, 1.75 carats, set in platinum
Tonight, Harry Winston, the “King of Diamonds,” holds court on the 2019 MET Gala red carpet, dressing stars including: Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez, Demi Moore, Hailee Steinfeld, Lucy Boynton & Nina Dobrev.
JENNIFER LOPEZ was wearing Harry Winston’s “Purple Dragon Necklace” set with a 65.32 Carat Purple Sapphire
- Purple Sapphire and Diamond Necklace, 129.48 carats, set in platinum
- A one-of-a-kind 65.32 carat cushion-cut purple sapphire masterfully set in a cluster of round brilliant, pear- and marquise-shaped diamonds and set on an exquisite diamond necklace.
- Vintage 1972 Diamond Chandelier Earrings, 29.59 carats, set in platinum
- Secret Cluster Diamond Bracelet, 67.22 carats, set in platinum
- Secret Cluster Diamond Bracelet, 66.82 carats, set in platinum
- Cushion-Cut Diamond Ring, 15.99 carats, set in platinum
- Sunflower Diamond Ring, 2.4 carats, set in platinum
A tribute to the Art Deco style that influenced many of Harry Winston’s early designs, the Avenue Classic Aurora exudes the unparalleled glamor of New York, with sparkling diamonds and colorful sapphires.
Reference – AVEQHM21RR125
Movement – Quartz
Caliber – HW1046
Functions – Hours and minutes, small seconds
Case Material – 18K rose gold
Case Dimensions – 21.4 mm x 36.1 mm
Dial – White mother-of-pearl set with 43 brilliant-cut diamonds
Strap – White pearl alligator leather
Diamond-Cut Setting – Baguette-cut, Brilliant-cut
Gem-Setting – 99 brilliant-cut diamonds (approx. 3.47 cts), 12 baguette-cut pink sapphires (approx. 0.79 ct)
Water-Resistance (bar) – 3 bar
Gemma Chan wears Harry Winston jewels to the China Fashion Gala 2019 in New York.
- Secret Cluster Diamond Earrings, 9.8 carats, set in platinum
- Sunflower Diamond Necklace, 34.7 carats, set in platinum
- Sparkling Cluster Diamond Ring, 2.3 carats, set in platinum
- Sparkling Cluster Diamond Ring, 2.3 carats, set in platinum
Harry Winston honors the Chinese Year of the Pig with a commemorative recreation on a luxurious rose gold Premier Automatic 36mm timepiece. Brought to life with precious pearl marquetry, the design elements, including the pig, magnolia flowers and vivid red background, pay tribute to some of China’s richest cultural traditions.
Year of the Pig
The Pig is the twelfth and final animal in the Chinese Zodiac and welcomes its New Year in February 2019. People born in the Year of the Pig are said to be fun-loving, warm-hearted and generous. In Chinese culture, the pig is considered a symbol of wealth.
Every detail of this timepiece pays homage to China’s rich cultural traditions and symbols. The dial’s bright red background recalls the country’s national flag. And magnolia branches, which were a symbol of female beauty and grace in ancient China, offer a touch of femininity.
Painting with mother-of-pearl
Harry Winston demonstrates its mastery of the delicate art of pearl marquetry with this striking red timepiece. Much like enamellers, artists at Harry Winston ‘paint’ different tonalities of mother-of-pearl onto a gold base to set the scene. Fiery red mother-of-pearl offers a dramatic backdrop for the charming pig, shown gazing up at the most dazzling diamonds. Crafted in 18-karat rose gold, the pig’s curly tail, raised snout and charming character come to life.
Fine slivers of mother-of-pearl – red and pink in color – come together to create the delicate magnolia flowers. The color is deepest in the center and gets lighter towards the outermost petals. The free-flowing shape of the flowers and the colorful marquetry together add volume and light, and provide a dynamic contrast to the artistic treatment applied to the gold on the pig’s body.
Another enchanting touch is the bright white diamond marking the pig’s eye. Diamonds play a stellar role in the composition of this timepiece, with eight diamondindexes and a generous emerald-cut diamond – Mr. Winston’s preferred cut – crowning the dial at 12 o’clock.
A precious rose gold case gleaming with diamonds
Launched in 1989, the Premier was the first timepiece collection introduced by the House of Harry Winston and was designed to replicate iconic symbols of the New York jewelry brand.
Emblazoned with the fire of 57 brilliant-cut diamonds, set on a luxurious rose gold case, the lugs recreate the famous arched entrance to Harry Winston’s Fifth Avenue Flagship Salon. The crown and the tips of the lugs also sparkle with the light of rare diamonds. And the rose gold ardillon buckle is set with an additional 17 brilliant-cut diamonds.
For an elegant and harmonious look, the alligator strap is bright red, perfectly matching the dial.
A sophisticated automatic movement
The emerald-cut diamond on the dial alludes to the fact that the timepiece is equipped with a high-end Swiss-made automatic movement. Fitted with a flat silicon balance spring to ensure precision, the movement offers a robust power reserve of 72 hours.
Finely decorated with circular Côtes de Genève, the movement can be admired through the sapphire crystal case back, which is engraved with the corresponding limited – edition number – barring number four, which is considered to be an unlucky number in Chinese culture.
Presented in a beautiful red lacquered box decorated with magnolias, this delightful little pig will win over the hearts of very lucky women.