Presenting the first model of the newly founded independent Glashütte watch manufactory Moritz Grossmann in 2010, Christine Hutter saw a 125-year-old dream come true. The dream of manufacturing mechanical watches to the highest standards of craftsmanship in the spirit of the visionary and watchmaking genius Moritz Grossmann in Glashütte again.
To mark the occasion, the manufactory’s designers devised a new logo – two straight lines at the bottom and a semicircle segment at the top framing the Moritz Grossmann i/Sa lettering. These lines precisely indicate the shape of the lower edge of the characteristic Grossmann two-thirds plate, typically used by Moritz Grossmann in his pocket watches and which, thanks to recesses in the movement, allow a view of the balanc
To commemorate the revival of the brand and pay tribute to the inventor, visionary and master craftsman Moritz Grossmann, a traditional version of this wristwatch is now being released. The POWER RESERVE Vintage features a historic dial in argenté echoing Moritz Grossmann’s classic pocket watches.
Finely crafted Roman numerals in black and the original logo featuring the ‘M. GROSSMANN’ typography from 1875 grace the dial paying tribute to the master, as he was respectfully called in Glashütte.
Presentation of the POWER RESERVE Vintage with historical Moritz Grossmann logo in London
- Presentation of the POWER RESERVE Vintage and the new product video as part of the final highlight of the international Moritz Grossmann Roadshow 2019 in London on 11 July
- Calibre 100.2 with power reserve indicator in blue and white
- Vintage dial featuring historical original logo lettering of the Grossmann watches of the 19th century
- Finest, handcrafted hands with a diameter of up to 0.1 mm or 1/20 mm
- Available in rose gold and white gold